SWOT analysis for a business
SWOT analysis-template will guide you through identifying your organization’s internal strengths and weaknesses and external opportunities and threats.
Identify SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) with this easy-to-use template that can be used in variety of contexts and both in standalone and group workshops!
SWOT analysis has been widely used in business context since the 1960s due to its versatility. The analysis aims to help decision-making by identifying both internal and external factors that can have a positive or negative effect on the end result. As an end result, you receive an all-around view of both positive and negative factors that can be used to guide your decision-making.
You will start the workshop by identifying items in each SWOT category. After identifying SWOTs, you will continue by prioritizing them which will help you distinguish the most important ones. In the end, you will receive a 2×2 grid of the most important SWOTs that can be saved and shared forward.
- Identify Internal Strengths
- Identify Internal Weaknesses
- Identify External Opportunities
- Identify External Threats
- Prioritize Internal Strengths
- Prioritize Internal Weaknesses
- Prioritize External Opportunities
- Prioritize External Threats
- Shareable results (2×2 grid)